Effective Tuesday, July 13th, kitchen shifts will change to 8:00am – 11:30am on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. This is the beginning of our transition plan to gradually increase the number of shifts available and volunteer capacity.
- Kitchen Volunteer: We are now accepting new volunteers and volunteer groups of up to 6 people (maximum) in the kitchen. Please find our updated policies below:
- New volunteers will only be permitted to volunteer if they can show proof of vaccination.
- Those who have previously volunteered with Moveable Feast may still sign up for a kitchen shift.
- Kitchen Volunteers will continue to wear masks while in the kitchen, though vaccinated volunteers may remove their masks in other parts of the building.
- All volunteers will enter our building through the main Moveable Feast entrance (beginning July 13th).
- Shifts are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9am-1pm, 4 volunteers at a time (until July 13th). Log in to your account at mfeast.volunteerhub.com to sign up!
- Delivery Driver: Choose a delivery day and delivery area, and pick up your meals from Moveable Feast between 9-11am and make contactless deliveries to clients. Contact Angie Kelley directly to get started!
Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
›› Send a Kindness Card to our clients
Even if you are unable to join us as a volunteer, we still need your support! Please click here to make a gift to Moveable Feast. We appreciate our fantastic community of supporters and look forward to having you join us again in the future.
We have volunteer opportunities that are perfect for everyone! Here are the steps to becoming a vital member of Moveable Feast:
1. Create an Account: Go to Volunteer Hub to create a new user account. Volunteer Hub is our one stop shop for volunteer scheduling, hour tracking, and important volunteer related information! After we have approved your account, you may register for a Meet the Feast information session.
2. Attend a Meet the Feast: Now that your account has been approved, you may attend a Meet the Feast information session. This required one hour session will tell you all about our history, mission, and how you can help through our various volunteer opportunities!
3. Sign up for a Volunteer Shift: After you attend a Meet the Feast, you will be able to see and sign up for upcoming volunteer shifts at Moveable Feast. We look forward to working with you!
Ready to start volunteering? Click here to create your VolunteerHub account.