In response to COVID-19 social distancing recommendations and in an effort to protect our vulnerable clients, Moveable Feast’s volunteer program has been suspended until deemed safe to have visitors again. Please contact Volunteer Manager, Angie Kelley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.327.3420 x 31 if you have any questions or concerns. Even if you are unable to join us as a volunteer, we still need your support! Please click here to make a gift to Moveable Feast. We appreciate our fantastic community of supporters and look forward to having you join us again in the future.
Virtual Volunteer Opportunities
- Raise funds for Moveable Feast as a Virtual Ambassador for Dining Out For Life
- Send a Kindness Card to our clients
We have volunteer opportunities that are perfect for everyone! Here are the steps to becoming a vital member of Moveable Feast:
1. Create an Account: Go to Volunteer Hub to create a new user account. Volunteer Hub is our one stop shop for volunteer scheduling, hour tracking, and important volunteer related information! After we have approved your account, you may register for a Meet the Feast information session.
2. Attend a Meet the Feast: Now that your account has been approved, you may attend a Meet the Feast information session. This required one hour session will tell you all about our history, mission, and how you can help through our various volunteer opportunities!
3. Sign up for a Volunteer Shift: After you attend a Meet the Feast, you will be able to see and sign up for upcoming volunteer shifts at Moveable Feast. We look forward to working with you!
Ready to start volunteering? Click here to create your VolunteerHub account.