Schedule of Events
- 9:00- Welcome Video – Music by Foghound
- 9:05- Volunteer Manager Angie Kelley Reporting Live
- 9:10- Zwift Riders Check In
- 9:15- Outdoor Rider Check In (Jon Falk/Team Bikeage)
- 9:20- Peloton Riders Check In
- 9:30- Command & Control Check In
- 9:40- Cyclin’ for Ride for the Feast Song
- 9:45- Team Moveable Beasts! Chopped Challenge Part 1
- 10:00- A Word from Our Board of Directors
- 10:10- Volunteer Manager Angie Kelley Reporting Live
- 10:15- Team Wheel Powered by Exelon Check In
- 10:25- Team Atomic Celebrates 15 Years of Ride for the Feast
- 10:30- Burpee Challenge
- 10:40- Team Bikeage Check In
- 10:50- Zwift Riders Check In
- 11:00- Peloton Riders Check In
- 11:10- Volunteer Manager Angie Kelley Reporting Live
- 11:15- Outdoor Rider Check In (Bob Atkinson/Team Atomic)
- 11:25- Babies on Bikes
- 11:45- Team Moveable Beasts! Chopped Challenge Part 2
- 12:00- Musical Performance by Jack Pinder of Team Bike Curious (local band Manners Manners)
- 12:25- Command & Control Check In
- 12:30- Zwift Riders Check In
- 12:40- Peloton Riders Check In
- 1:00- Angie Kelley gets prepared for a MOHAWK!
- 1:15- Team Fierce Chicks Mom & Kid Karaoke Battle
- 1:45- Team Moveable Beasts! Chopped Challenge Part 3
- 2:00- Angie Kelley’s Mohawk Check-in
- 2:15- Command & Control Check In
- 2:30- A Cocktail and Toast from Team Rebels With a Cause Bartenders
- 2:40- Cyclin’ for Ride for the Feast Song
- 2:45- Final Zwift Riders Check In
- 2:50- Review of Posts From Today
- 2:59- Angie Kelley’s Mohawk Final Check-In
Saturday, May 2nd
Peloton Group Classes
9:30am- 11:50am or 12:30pm â€“ 2:50pm
All these are Peloton On-Demand classes.
- Bookmark the classes ahead of time so you stay on track with the group.
- Change your profile picture to your team jersey if you like.
- Add #rideforthefeast2020 as your location.
- Post the list to your other Peloton friends and ask them to join you.
- High five everyone.
Hydrate, stretch, take a break when you need to. This is supposed to be fun!!
When you are finished please take a screenshot of your completed classes and post it livestream event on Moveable Feastâ€™s Facebook page. Feel free to add any pictures yourself and also post on Instagram with the hashtag #rideforthefeast2020.
Here is the 140-minute schedule weâ€™ll start at 9:30am and again at 12:30pm.
- 10-min Low Impact w/ Matt Wilpers from Fri.Â 1/18/19, 11:05
- 30-min Lizzo Ride w/ Robin Arzon from Fri.Â 8/2/19, 1:30
- 60-min Cities By The Sea Scenic Ride
- 5-min Post-Ride Stretch w/ Cody Rigsby from Sun. 3/15/20, 7:30
- 30-min Low Impact Ride w/ Matt Wilpers from Sun. 1/19/20, 4:30
- 5-min Cool Down Ride w/ Cody Rigsby from Sat. 2/15/20, 7:30
Questions? Contact Events Manager Carin Prescott firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to some anonymous donors, we have $25,000 in matching funds!