Moveable Feast is proud to offer a home-delivered meal service to those suffering from debilitating diseases or illnesses. Through this service, we ensure our clients get the best meals possible, delivered right to their doorstep – at no cost.
Our staff and volunteer drivers deliver meals to clients in Baltimore City and 14 Maryland counties. Some clients live as much as 140 miles away from our N. Milton Avenue kitchen.
Meal recipients struggle with cancer, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, kidney disease, cardiovascular disease and more. Through this service, we provide:
– Up to 18 healthy meals, delivered weekly
– A bag of “safety net” food staples, delivered the last week of the month
– A bag of up to 5 servings of fresh fruit and produce a week
– A friendly visit and a warm hug to let often-isolated individuals know that they matter and that we care
If you or someone you know would be suitable for our service, please follow the following steps:
- All clients must be referred by a primary care provider.
- The primary care provider must fill out one of the two meal applications.
- Ryan White HIV Services Application 2017
- Acute Care Application (all other illnesses or diseases)
Both of these applications and instructions for how to complete can be found here.
- That’s it! If approved, someone from the Moveable Feast team will reach out to schedule a meeting to review medical nutrition.